Abstract submission deadline is 17 May 2020.
Before starting the submission, please read the submission guidelines and conditions below.
They are intended to help to present your abstract(s) in a clear and concise framework.
If you have any questions, please contact the ILF conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories:
- Cancer related lymphoedema
- Children with lymphoedema
- Complex chronic oedema case studies including chronic wounds
- Compression across lymphoedema and wound care
- Diabetic foot and lymphoedema
- Genital oedema
- Imaging and diagnostics including assessment strategies
- International education
- LIMPRINT driving global improvement in care delivery
- National frameworks and other community organization initiatives
- Outcome measures for lymphoedema
- Patient collaboration and support
- Prevention of pressure ulcers
- Psychosocial and qualitative research
- Self-management (self-efficacy)
- Venous leg ulcers: state of the artCancer related lymphoedema
Please refer to the guidelines above to see what the various categories should include.